|Package | PIN:||YZP | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 3.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Inputs and Open-Drain Outputs Accept
Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- Supports Down-Translation
(5 V to 3.3 V and 3.3 V to 1.8 V)
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G06YZPR
This dual inverter buffer and driver is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The output of the SN74LVC2G06 device is an open-drain which can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low, wired-OR, or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 32 mA.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.