|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the TI NanoFree Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low-Power Consumption, 10-μA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Support Translation Down
(5 V to 3.3 V; 3.3 V to 1.8 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G14DCKR
This dual Schmitt-trigger inverter is designed for
1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
The SN74LVC2G14 device contains two inverters and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as two independent inverters, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.