|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G17QDCKRQ1
This dual Schmitt-trigger buffer is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G17 contains two buffers and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as two independent buffers, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT-) signals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.