|Package | PIN:||YZP | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Maximum tpd of 3.8 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Can Be Used as a Down Translator to Translate
Inputs From a Maximum of 5.5 V Down to the VCC
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G32YZPR
This dual 2-input positive-OR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G32 device performs the Boolean function Y = A + B or Y = A B in positive logic.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.