|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- High On-Off Output Voltage Ratio
- High Degree of Linearity
- High Speed, Typically 0.5 ns (VCC = 3 V, CL = 50 pF)
- Low ON-State Resistance, Typically 6.5 Ω (VCC = 4.5 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G53DCUR
This single 2:1 analog multiplexer/demultiplexer is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2G53 device can handle both analog and digital signals. This device permits signals with amplitudes of up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.