|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot) >2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Feature Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC3G14DCUT
This triple Schmitt-trigger inverter is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC3G14 contains three inverters and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as three independent inverters but, because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.