|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Maximum tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC3G17DCUR
This triple Schmitt-trigger buffer is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC3G17 device contains three buffers and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as three independent buffers but, because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT) signals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.