|Package | PIN:||DB | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Specified From -40°C to 85°C, -40°C to 125°C, and -55°C to 125°C
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.6 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC86ADBR
The SN54LVC86A quadruple 2-input exclusive-OR gate is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation, and the SN74LVC86A quadruple 2-input exclusive-OR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The LVC86A devices perform the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = A\B + AB\ in positive logic.
A common application is as a true/complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.