|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Operates From 2 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.6 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
Texas Instruments SN74LVC86AQPWRQ1
The SN74LVC86A-Q1 quadruple 2-input exclusive-OR gate is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The device performs the Boolean function Y = A + B or Y = A\ B\ in positive logic.
A common application is as a true/complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.