|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Bidirectional Voltage Translator
- 4.5 V to 5.5 V on A Port and 2.7 V to 5.5 V on B Port
- Control Inputs VIH/VIL Levels Are Referenced to VCCA Voltage
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVCC4245APWR
This 8-bit (octal) noninverting bus transceiver uses two separate power-supply rails. The A port, VCCA, is dedicated to accept a 5-V supply level, and the configurable B port, which is designed to track VCCB, accepts voltages from 3 V to 5 V. This allows for translation from a 3.3-V to a 5-V environment and vice versa.
The SN74LVCC4245A is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE)\ input can be used to disable the device so the buses are effectively isolated. The control circuitry (DIR,OE\) is powered by VCCA.