|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74LVCH16540ADL
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation, and provides a high-performance bus interface for wide data paths.
The 3-state control gate is a 2-input AND gate with active-low inputs so that if either output-enable (OE1\ or OE2\) input is high, all corresponding outputs are in the high-impedance state.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.