|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup or Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVCH245APWR
The SN54LVCH245A octal bus transceiver is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-VVCC operation, and the SN74LVCH245A octal bus transceiver is designed for1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation. Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-Vdevices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V systemenvironment.