|Package | PIN:||ZQL | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.8 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°D
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on
All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With
- All Inputs and Outputs Have Equivalent 26-Ω
Series Resistors, So No External Resistors
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion,
Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74LVCR16245AZQLR
This 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVCR16245A device is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. All inputs and outputs have equivalent 26-Ω resistors that will slow the edges of the output and reduce switching noise caused by long capacitive etch runs or cables.
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven data inputs at a valid logic state.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.