|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- Operates From 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.1 ns at 3.3 V
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74LVCZ16244ADGGR
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVCZ16244A is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. It provides true outputs.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
During power up or power down when VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the device is in the high-impedance state. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.5 V, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down (VCC = 0 V). The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.