|Package | PIN:||DB | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operate From 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA= 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100mA Per JESC 78, Class II
Texas Instruments SN74LVCZ245ADBR
This octal bus transceiver is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVCZ245A is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The device transmits data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE)\ input can be used to disable the device so the buses are effectively isolated.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.5 V, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.