|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Supports Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Bus-Hold Data Inputs Eliminate the Need for External Pullup Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74LVT125DR
This bus buffer is designed specifically for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
The SN74LVT125 features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is in the high-impedance state when the associated output-enable (OE)\ input is high.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.