|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Members of the Texas Instruments Widebus Family
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) Design for 3.3-V Operation and Low Static-Power Dissipation
- Output Ports Have Equivalent 22- Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Support Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Distributed VCC and GND Pin Configuration Minimizes High-Speed Switching Noise
- Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes PCB Layout
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Package Options Include Plastic Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (DGG) Packages and 380-mil Fine-Pitch Ceramic Flat (WD) Package Using 25-mil Center-to-Center Spacings
Widebus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74LVTH162541DL
These 16-bit buffers/drivers are designed specifically for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
These devices are noninverting 16-bit buffers composed of two 8-bit sections with separate output-enable signals. For either 8-bit buffer section, the two output-enable (1OE1 and 1OE2 or 2OE1 and 2OE2) inputs must be low for the corresponding Y outputs to be active. If either output-enable input is high, the outputs of that 8-bit buffer section are in the high-impedance state.
The outputs, which are designed to source or sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 22- series resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the devices are in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 1.5 V, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
These devices are fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
The SN54LVTH162541 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74LVTH162541 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.