|Package | PIN:||ZKE | 96|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus+ Family
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
- Supports Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Widebus+ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74LVTH32244ZKER
The SN74LVTH32244 is a 32-bit buffer and line driver designed for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment. This device can be used as eight 4-bit buffers, four 8-bit buffers, two 16-bit buffers, or one 32-bit buffer. The device provides true outputs and has symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs. It is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The SN74LVTH32244 is fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.