|Package | PIN:||DB | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS Technology (ABT) Design for 3.3-V Operation and Low-Static Power Dissipation
- High-Impedance State During Power Up and Power Down
- Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation (5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
- Support Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- Bus-Hold Data Inputs Eliminate the Need for External Pullup Resistors
- Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Ceramic (J) DIPs
Texas Instruments SN74LVTZ244DBR
These octal buffers/drivers are designed specifically for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment.
These devices are organized as two 4-bit line drivers with separate output-enable () inputs. When is low, the device passes data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level.
The SN74LVTZ244 is available in TI's shrink small-outline package (DB), which provides the same I/O pin count and functionality of standard small-outline packages in less than half the printed-circuit-board area.
The SN54LVTZ244 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN74LVTZ244 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.