|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Designed to Be Used in Voltage-Limiting Applications
- 3.5-Ω On-State Connection Between Ports A and B
- Flow-Through Pinout for Ease of Printed Circuit Board
- Direct Interface With GTL+ Levels
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78,
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- 200-V Machine Model
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model
Texas Instruments SN74TVC3306DCUR
The SN74TVC3306 device provides three parallel NMOS pass transistors with a common unbuffered gate. The low on-state resistance of the switch allows connections to be made with minimal propagation delay.
The device can be used as a dual switch, with the gates cascaded together to a reference transistor. The low-voltage side of each pass transistor is limited to a voltage set by the reference transistor. This is done to protect components with inputs that are sensitive to high-state voltage-level overshoots.