|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Choice of Open-Collector, Open-Emitter, or Totem-Pole Outputs
- Single-Ended or Differential AND/NAND Outputs
- Single 5-V Supply
- Dual-Channel Operation
- TTL Compatible
- Short-Circuit Protection
- High-Current Outputs
- Triple inputs
- Clamp Diodes at Inputs and Outputs
- Designed for Use With SN55115 and SN75115 Differential Line Receivers
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With National DS9614 Line Driver
Texas Instruments SN75114N
The SN55114 and SN75114 dual differential line drivers are designed to provide differential output signals with the high-current capability for driving balanced lines, such as twisted pair, at normal line impedances without high power dissipation. The output stages are similar to TTL totem-pole outputs, but with the sink outputs, YS and ZS, and the corresponding active pullup terminals, YP and ZP, available on adjacent package pins. Since the output stages provide TTL-compatible output levels, these devices can also be used as TTL expanders or phase splitters.
The SN55114 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN75114 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.