|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of IBMTM System 360 Input/Output Interface Specification
- Operate From Single 5-V Supply
- TTL Compatible
- 3.11-V Output at IOH = -59.3 mA
- Uncommitted Emitter-Follower Output Structure for Party-Line Operation
- Short-Circuit Protection
- AND-OR Logic Configuration
- Designed for Use With Triple Line Receiver SN75124
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With N8T13 and N8T23
IBM is a trademark of International Business Machines Corp.
Texas Instruments SN75123N
The SN75123 is a dual line driver specifically designed to meet the input/output interface specifications for IBM System 360. It also is compatible with standard-TTL logic and supply-voltage levels.
The SN75123 low-impedance emitter-follower outputs drive terminated lines such as coaxial cable or twisted pair. Having the outputs uncommitted allows wired-OR logic to be performed in party-line applications. Output short-circuit protection is provided by an internal clamping network that turns on when the output voltage drops below approximately 1.5 V. All the inputs are in conventional TTL configuration, and the gating can be used during power-up and power-down sequences to ensure that no noise is introduced to the line.
The SN75123 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
H = high level, L = low level, X = irrelevant