|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of IBMTM System 360 Input/Output Interface Specification
- Operates From Single 5-V Supply
- TTL Compatible
- Built-In Input Threshold Hysteresis
- High Speed . . . Typical Propagation Delay Time = 20 ns
- Independent Channel Strobes
- Input Gating Increases Application Flexibility
- Designed for Use With Dual Line Driver SN75123
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With Signetics N8T24
IBM is a trademark of International Business Machines Corp.
Texas Instruments SN75124N
The SN75124 triple line receiver is specifically designed to meet the input/output interface specifications for IBM System 360. It is also compatible with standard TTL logic and supply voltage levels.
The SN75124 has receiver inputs with built-in hysteresis to provide increased noise margin for single-ended systems. An open line affects the receiver input as does a low-level input voltage, and the receiver input can withstand a level of -0.15 V with power on or off. The other inputs are in TTL configuration. The S input must be high to enable the receiver input. Two of the line receivers have A and B inputs that, if both are high, hold the output low. The third receiver has only an A input that, if high, holds the output low.
See the SN751730 for new IBM 360/370 interface designs.
The SN75124 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.