|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirement of TIA/EIA-232-F and ITU Recommendation V.28
- Withstands Sustained Output Short Circuit to Any Low-Impedance Voltage Between -25 V and 25 V
- 2-us Maximum Transition Time Through the 3-V to -3-V Transition Region Under Full 2500-pF Load
- Inputs Compatible With Most TTL Families
- Common Strobe Input
- Inverting Output
- Slew Rate Can Be Controlled With an External Capacitor at the Output
- Standard Supply Voltages...±12 V
Texas Instruments SN75150DR
The SN75150 is a monolithic dual line driver designed to satisfy the requirements of the standard interface between data-terminal equipment and data-communication equipment as defined by TIA/EIA-232-F. A rate of 20 kbits/s can be transmitted with a full 2500-pF load. Other applications are in data-transmission systems using relatively short single lines, in level translators, and for driving MOS devices. The logic input is compatible with most TTL families. Operation is from 12-V and -12-V power supplies.
The SN75150 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.