|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-B and ITU Recommendation V.10 and V.11
- Operates From Single 5-V Power Supply
- Wide Common-Mode Voltage Range
- High Input Impedance
- TTL-Compatible Outputs
- High-Speed Schottky Circuitry
- 8-Pin Dual-In-Line Package
Texas Instruments SN75157D
The SN75157 is a dual differential line receiver designed to meet Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and -423-B and ITU V.10 and V.11. It utilizes Schottky circuitry and has TTL-compatible outputs. The inputs are compatible with either a single-ended or a differential-line system. The device operates from a single 5-V power supply and is supplied in 8-pin dual-in-line and small-outline packages.
The SN75157 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.