|Package | PIN:||NS | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Single 5-V Supply
- Differential Line Operation
- Dual Channels
- T TL Compatibility
- Short-Circuit Protection of Outputs
- Output Clamp Diodes to Terminate Line Transients
- High-Current Outputs
- Quad Inputs
- Single-Ended or Differential AND/NAND Outputs
- Designed for Use With Dual Differential Drivers SN55182 and SN75182
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With National Semiconductor DS7830 and DS8830
Texas Instruments SN75183NSR
The DS8830, SN55183, and SN75183 dual differential line drivers are designed to provide differential output signals with high current capability for driving balanced lines, such as twisted pair, at normal line impedances without high power dissipation. These devices can be used as TTL expander/phase splitters, because the output stages are similar to TTL totem-pole outputs.
The driver is of monolithic single-chip construction, and both halves of the dual circuits use common power supply and ground terminals.
The SN55183 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The DS8830 and SN75183 are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.