|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI EIA/TIA-232-E and ITU Recommendation V.28
- Current-Limited Output: 10 mA Typ
- Power-Off Output Impedance: 300 Minimum
- Slew Rate Control by Load Capacitor
- Flexible Supply-Voltage Range
- Input Compatible With Most TTL Circuits
Texas Instruments SN75188D
The MC1488, SN55188, and SN75188 are monolithic quadruple line drivers designed to interface data terminal equipment with data communications equipment in conformance with ANSI EIA/TIA-232-E using a diode in series with each supply-voltage terminal as shown under typical applications.
The SN55188 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of 55°C to 125°C. The MC1488 and SN75188 are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.