|Package | PIN:||N | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Plug-In Replacement for SN75107A and SN75107B With Improved Characteristics
- ±10-mV Input Sensitivity
- TTL-Compatible Circuitry
- Standard Supply Voltages . . . ±5 V
- Differential Input Common-Mode Voltage Range of ±3 V
- Strobe Inputs for Channel Selection
- Totem-Pole Outputs
- SN75207B Has Diode-Protected Input Stage for Power-Off Condition
- Sense Amplifier for MOS Memories
- Dual Comparator
- High-Sensitivity Line Receiver
Texas Instruments SN75207BN
The SN75207B is a terminal-for-terminal replacement for the SN75107B. The improved input sensitivity makes it more suitable for MOS memory sense amplifiers and can result in faster memory cycles. Improved sensitivity also makes it more useful in line-receiver applications by allowing use of longer transmission line lengths. The SN75207B features a TTL-compatible, active-pullup output.
Input protection diodes are in series with the collectors of the differential-input transistors of the SN75207B. These diodes are useful in certain party-line systems that may have multiple VCC+ power supplies and may be operated with some of the VCC+ supplies turned off. In such a system, if a supply is turned off and allowed to go to ground, the equivalent input circuit connected to that supply would be as follows:
This would be a problem in specific systems that might have the transmission lines biased to some potential greater than 1.4 V.
This device is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.