|Package | PIN:||NS | 16|
|Temp:||S (-20 to 85)|
- Meet or Exceed Standards TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Operate From Single 5-V Power Supply
- Driver Positive and Negative Current Limiting
- Receiver Input Sensitivity: ±200mV
- Receiver Input Impedance: 12 kΩ Min
- Driver 3-State Outputs
- Receiver 3-State Outputs (SN7534050 Only)
Texas Instruments SN7534050NSR
The SN7534050 and SN7534051 dual differential drivers and receivers are monolithic integrated circuits designed to meet the requirements of ANSI standards TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendations V.11.
The driver outputs provide limiting for both positive and negative currents and thermal shutdown protection from line fault conditions on transmission bus line.
The SN7534050 combines dual 3-state differential drivers and dual 3-state differential input receivers. The drivers and receivers have active-high and active-low enables, respectively which can be externally connected together to function as direction control. SN7534051 drivers each have an individual active-high enable.