|Package | PIN:||PDIP (NE) | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Saturating Outputs With Low On-State Resistance
- High-Impedance Inputs Compatible With CMOS and TTL Levels
- Very Low Standby Power...21 mW Max
- High-Voltage Outputs...70 V Min
- No Power-Up or Power-Down Output Glitch
- No Latch-Up Within Recommended Operating Conditions
- Output-Clamp Diodes for Transient Suppression
- Packaged in 2-W Power, Thermally Enhanced Plastic DIP
Texas Instruments SN75437ANE
The SN75437A quadruple peripheral driver is designed for use in systems requiring high current, high voltage, and high load power. This device features four inverting open-collector outputs with a common-enable (G) input that, when taken low, disables all four outputs. The envelope of 1-V characteristics exceeds the specifications sufficiently to avoid high-current latch-up. Applications include driving relays, lamps, solenoids, motors, LEDs, transmission lines, hammers, and other high-power-demand devices.
The SN75437A is characterized for operation over the free-air temperature range of 0°C to 70°C.