|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
PERIPHERAL DRIVERS FOR HIGH-VOLTAGE, HIGH-CURRENT DRIVER APPLICATIONS
- Characterized for Use to 300 mA
- High-Voltage Outputs
- No Output Latch-Up at 30 V (After Conducting 300 mA)
- Medium-Speed Switching
- Circuit Flexibility for Varied Applications and Choice of Logic Function
- TTL-Compatible Diode-Clamped Inputs
- Standard Supply Voltages
- Plastic DIP (P) With Copper Lead Frame for Cooler Operation and Improved Reliability
- Package Options Include Plastic Small Outline Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers, and Standard Plastic and Ceramic 300-mil DIPs
Texas Instruments SN75462P
These dual peripheral drivers are functionally interchangeable with SN55451B through SN55453B and SN75451B through SN75453B peripheral drivers, but are designed for use in systems that require higher breakdown voltages than those devices can provide at the expense of slightly slower switching speeds. Typical applications include logic buffers, power drivers, relay drivers, lamp drivers, MOS drivers, line drivers, and memory drivers.
The SN55461/SN75461, SN55462/SN75462, and SN55463/SN75463 are dual peripheral AND, NAND, and OR drivers respectively (assuming positive logic), with the output of the gates internally connected to the bases of the npn output transistors.
Series SN55461 drivers are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. Series SN75461 drivers are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.