|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 500-mA Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
- High-Voltage Output 100 V
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
- Relay Driver Applications
- Higher-Voltage Versions of ULN2003A and ULN2004A, for Commercial Temperature range
Texas Instruments SN75468D
The SN75468 and SN75469 are high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of each Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs may be paralleled for higher current capability. Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
The SN75468 has a 2700-Ω series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5-V CMOS. The SN75469 has a 10.5-kΩ series base resistor to allow its operation directly with CMOS or PMOS that use supply voltages of 6 to 15 V. The required input current is below that of the SN75468.