|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Characterized for Use to 300 mA
- No Output Latch-Up at 55 V (After Conducting 300 mA)
- High-Voltage Outputs (100 V Typ)
- Output Clamp Diodes for Transient Suppression (300 mA, 70 V)
- TTL- or MOS-Compatible Diode-Clamped Inputs
- pnp Transistor Inputs Reduce Input Current
- Standard Supply Voltage
- Suitable for Hammer-Driver Applications
- Plastic DIP (P) With Copper-Lead Frame Provides Cooler Operation and Improved Reliability
Texas Instruments SN75477DR
The SN75476 through SN75478 are dual peripheral drivers designed for use in systems that require high current, high voltage, and fast switching times. The SN75476, SN75477, and SN75478 provide AND, NAND, and OR drivers respectively. These devices have diode-clamped inputs as well as high-current, high-voltage clamp diodes on the outputs for inductive transient protection.
The SN75476, SN75477, and SN75478 drivers are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.