|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Designed to Operate at 20 Mbaud or Higher
- TTL-and CMOS-Input Compatibility
- Single 5-V Supply Operation
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Improved Replacement for the uA9638
Texas Instruments SN75ALS191D
The SN75ALS191 is a dual, high-speed, differential line driver designed to meet ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11. The inputs are TTL- and CMOS-compatible and have input clamp diodes. Schottky-diode-clamped transistors minimizes propagation delay time. This device operates from a single 5-V power supply and is supplied in 8-pin packages.
The SN75ALS191 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.