|Package | PIN:||NS | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Designed to Operate up to 20 Mbaud
- 3-State TTL Compatible
- Single 5-V Supply Operation
- High Output Impedance in Power-Off Condition
- Complementary Output-Enable Inputs
- Improved Replacement for the AM26LS31
Texas Instruments SN75ALS192NSR
The four differential line drivers are designed for data transmission over twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines. They meet the requirements of ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and ITU Recommendations V.11 and are compatible with 3-state TTL circuits. Advanced low-power Schottky technology provides high speed without the usual power penalties. Standby supply current is typically only 26 mA, while typical propagation delay time is less than 10 ns.
High-impedance inputs maintain low input currents, less than 1 uA for a high level and less than 100 uA for a low level. Complementary output-enable inputs (G and G\) allow these devices to be enabled at either a high input level or low input level. The SN75ALS192 is capable of data rates in excess of 20 Mbit/s and is designed to operate with the SN75ALS193 quadruple line receiver.
The SN75ALS192 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
H = high level, L = low level, X = irrelevant, Z = high impedance (off)