|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-A and ITU Recommendations V.10 and V.11
- Designed for Multipoint Bus Transmission on Long Bus Lines in Noisy Environments
- 3-State Outputs
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
-7 V to 7 V
- Input Sensitivity . . . ±200 mV
- Input Hysteresis . . . 120 mV Typ
- High Input Impedance . . . 12 k Min
- Operates from Single 5-V Supply
- Low Supply Current Requirement
35 mA Max
- Improved Speed and Power Version of the AM26LS32A
Texas Instruments SN75ALS193DR
The SN75ALS193 is a monolithic quadruple line receiver with 3-state outputs designed using advanced low-power Schottky technology. This technology provides combined improvements in bar design, tooling production, and wafer fabrication. This, in turn, provides significantly less power requirements and permits much higher data throughput than other designs. These devices meet the specifications of ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-A and ITU Recommendations V.10 and V.11. It features 3-state outputs that permit direct connection to a bus-organized system with a fail-safe design that ensures the outputs will always be high if the inputs are open.
The device is optimized for balanced multipoint bus transmission at rates up to 20 megabits per second. The input features high input impedance, input hysteresis for increased noise immunity, and an input sensitivity of ± 200 mV over a common-mode input voltage range of -7 to 7 V. It also features active-high and active-low enable functions that are common to the four channels. The SN75ALS193 is designed for optimum performance when used with the 'ALS192 quadruple differential line driver.
The SN75ALS193 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.