|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Designed to Operate Up to 20 Mbaud
- 3-State TTL-Compatible Outputs
- Single 5-V Supply Operation
- High Output Impedance in Power-Off Condition
- Two Pairs of Drivers, Independently Enabled
- Designed as Improved Replacements for the MC3487
Texas Instruments SN75ALS194DR
These four differential line drivers are designed for data transmission over twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines. They meet the requirements of ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11 and are compatible with 3-state TTL circuits. Advanced low-power Schottky technology provides high speed without the usual power penalty. Standby supply current is typically only 26 mA. Typical propagation delay time is less than 10 ns, and enable/disable times are typically less than 16 ns.
High-impedance inputs keep input currents low: less than 1 uA for a high level and less than 100 uA for a low level. The driver circuits can be enabled in pairs by separate active-high enable inputs. The SN55ALS194 and SN75ALS194 are capable of data rates in excess of 20 megabits per second and are designed to operate with the SN55ALS195 and SN75ALS195 quadruple line receivers.
The SN55ALS194 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN75ALS194 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.