|Package | PIN:||N | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meet or Exceed the Requirements of ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-A
- Meet ITU Recommendations V.10 and V.11
- Designed to Operate Up to 20 Mbaud
- -7 V to 7 V Common-Mode Input Voltage Range With 200-mV Sensitivity
- 3-State TTL-Compatible Outputs
- High Input Impedance...12 k Min
- Input Hysteresis...120 mV Typ
- Single 5-V Supply Operation
- Low Supply Current Requirement
35 mA Max
- Improved Speed and Power Consumption Compared to MC3486
Texas Instruments SN75ALS195N
The SN55ALS195 and SN75ALS195 are four differential line receivers with 3-state outputs designed using advanced low-power Schottky technology. This technology provides combined improvements in die design, tooling production, and wafer fabrication, which in turn, provide lower power consumption and permit much higher data throughput than other designs. The devices meet the specifications of ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-A and ITU Recommendations V.10 and V.11. The 3-state outputs permit direct connection to a bus-organized system with a fail-safe design that ensures the outputs will always be high if the inputs are open.
The devices are optimized for balanced multipoint bus transmission at rates up to 20 megabits per second. The input features high input impedance, input hysteresis for increased noise immunity, and an input sensitivity of ±200 mV over a common-mode input voltage range of ±7 V. The devices also feature an active-high enable function for each of two receiver pairs. The SN55ALS195 and SN75ALS195 are designed for optimum performance when used with the SN55ALS194 and SN75ALS194 quadruple differential line drivers.
The SN55ALS195 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The SN75ALS195 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
H = high level, L = low level, X = irrelevant, ? = indeterminate,
Z = high impedance (off)