|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Bi-MOS Technology With TTL and CMOS Compatibility
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI EIA/TIA-232-E and ITU Recommendation V.28
- Very Low Quiescent Current...95 uA Typ VCC± = ±12 V
- Current-Limited Outputs...10 mA Typ
- CMOS-and TTL-Compatible Inputs
- On-Chip Slew Rate Limited to 30 V/us max
- Flexible Supply Voltage Range
- Characterized at VCC± of ±4.5 V and ±15 V
- Functionally Interchangeable With Texas Instruments SN75188, Motorola MC1488, and National Semiconductor DS14C88
Texas Instruments SN75C188DR
The SN75C188 is a monolithic, low-power, quadruple line driver that interfaces data terminal equipment with data communications equipment. This device is designed to conform to ANSI Standard EIA/TIA-232-E.
An external diode in series with each supply-voltage terminal is needed to protect the SN75C188 under certain fault conditions to comply with EIA/TIA-232-E.
The SN75C188 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
H = high level, L = low level,
X = don't care