|Package | PIN:||RTJ | 20|
|Temp:||S (0 to 85)|
- Fully Integrated Cable Detect Feature Compliant with SATA 2.6 Spec
- Enables System Power Savings of up to 200mW When HDD is Not
Detected at eSATA Connector
- Low Device Power
- <200mW (Typ) in Active Mode
- <20mW (Typ) in Auto Low Power Mode
- <2mW (Max) in Standby Mode
- Supports Common Mode Biasing for OOB Signaling with Fast Turn-On
- Channel Selectable Output Pre-Emphasis
- Excellent Jitter and Loss Compensation Capability to Over 20" FR4 Trace
- High Protection Against ESD Transient
- HBM: 8,000V
- CDM: 1,500V
- MM: 200V
- 20 Pin QFN 4x4 Package
- Pin Compatible to
- Notebooks, Desktops, Docking Stations, Servers and Workstations
(1) Requires use of AC coupling capacitors at differential inputs and outputs
Texas Instruments SN75LVCP412CDRTJR
The SN75LVCP412CD is a dual channel, single lane SATA redriver and signal conditioner supporting data rates up to 3.0Gbps that complies with SATA spec revision 2.6.
The SN75LVCP412CD operates from a single 3.3V supply. Integrated 100- line termination and self-biasing make the device suitable for AC coupling. The inputs incorporate an OOB detector which automatically turns the differential outputs off while maintaining a stable output common-mode voltage compliant to SATA link. The device is also designed to handle SSC transmission per SATA spec.
The SN75LVCP412CD handles interconnect losses at both its input and output. The built-in transmitter pre-emphasis feature is capable of applying 0dB or 2.5dB of relative amplification at higher frequencies to counter the expected interconnect loss. On the receive side the device applies a fixed equalization of 7dB to boost input frequencies near 1.5GHz. Collectively, the input equalization and output pre-emphasis features of the device works to fully restore SATA signal integrity over extended cable and backplane pathways.
The device is hot-plug capable(1) preventing device damage under device hot-insertion such as async signal plug/removal, un-powered plug/removal, powered plug/removal or surprise plug/removal.