|Package | PIN:||DRF | 8|
|Temp:||S (0 to 85)|
- SATA Express Support
- Selectable Equalization and De-Emphasis
- Hot Plug Capable
- Receiver Detect and OOB Support
- Multirate Operation: 1.5 Gbps, 3 Gbps, and
- Suitable to Receive 6-Gbps Data Over Up to 40 Inches (1 Meter) of FR4
- Compensates Up to 14-dB Loss on the Receive Side and 1.2-dB Loss on the Transmit Side at
- Integrated Output Squelch
- Auto Low Power Feature Lowers Power by > 90%
- < 100 mW (Active Mode, Typical)
- < 11 mW (Auto Low Power Mode, Typical)
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- High Protection Against ESD Transient
- HBM: 6 kV
- CDM: 1.5 kV
- Ultra-Small Footprint: 2 mm × 2 mm WSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN75LVCP600DRFR
The SN75LVCP600 isa versatile single channel, SATA Express signal conditioner supporting data rates up to6 Gbps. The device supports SATA Gen1, 2, and 3 specifications as well as PCIe 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. The SN75LVCP600 operates from a single3.3-V supply and has 100-Ω line termination with self-biasing feature, making the device suitablefor AC coupling. The inputs incorporate an out-of-band (OOB) detector, which automaticallysquelches the output when the input differential voltage falls below threshold while maintaining astable common-mode voltage. The device is also designed to handle spread spectrum clocking (SSC)transmission per SATA standard.
The SN75LVCP600handles interconnect losses at its input with selectable equalization settings that can beprogrammed to match the loss in the channel. For data rates of 3 Gbps and lower the SN75LVCP600 equalizes signals for a span of up to 50 inches of FR4 boardmaterial. For data rates of 8 Gbps the device compensates up to 40 in of FR4 material. Theequalization level is controlled by the setting of the signal control pin EQ.
Two de-emphasis levels can be selected on the transmit side to provide 0 dB or 1.2 dB ofadditional high-frequency loss compensation at the output.
The device is hot-plug capable(1) preventing device damageunder device hot-insertion such as async signal plug andremoval, unpowered plug and removal, powered plug and removal, or surprise plug and removal.
(1) Requires use of AC coupling capacitors at differential inputs andoutputs.