|Package | PIN:||DSK | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Suitable to Receive 6-Gbps Data Over up to >40
Inches (1 m) of FR4 PCB
- Two-Level RX and TX Equalization
- RX→ 7, 15 dB
- TX→ 0, –1.3 dB
- Pin-Selectable SATA/SAS Signaling
- Programmable Squelch Threshold for Long
- Low Power in Active, Partial, and Slumber States
- 106 mW Typical (Active Mode at 6 Gbps)
- <11 mW (When Link in Partial and Slumber
- Ultra-small Package for Optimal Placement
- 10-Pad 2.5-mm × 2.5-mm QFN
- High ESD-Transient Protection
- HBM: 9,000 V
- CDM: 1,500 V
- MM: 200 V
Texas Instruments SN75LVCP600SDSKR
The SN75LVCP600S is a single-channel SATA/SAS signal conditioner supporting data rates up to 6 Gbps. The device complies with SATA physical spec rev 3.0 and SAS electrical spec 2.0. The SN75LVCP600S operates from a single 3.3-V supply and has 100-Ω line termination with a self-biasing feature, making the device suitable for AC coupling. The inputs incorporate an out-of-band (OOB) detector, which automatically squelches the output while maintaining a stable common-mode voltage compliant to the SATA/SAS link.
The SN75LVCP600S handles interconnect losses at its input with selectable equalization settings that can be programmed to the match loss in the channel. For data rates of 3 Gbps and lower, the LVCP600S equalizes signals for a span of up to 50 inches of FR4 board material. For data rates of 6 Gbps, the device compensates >40 inches (1 m) of FR4 material. Rx/Tx equalization level is controlled by the setting of signal control pins EQ and DE.
The device is hot-plug capable (requires use of AC-coupling capacitors at differential inputs and outputs), preventing device damage during device -insertion such as async signal plug/removal, unpowered plug/removal, powered plug/removal, or surprise plug/removal.