|Package | PIN:||PAG | 64|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- AUTOMATIC SENSING OF INPUT-TO-OUTPUT SAMPLING RATIO
- WIDE INPUT-TO-OUTPUT SAMPLING RANGE: 16:1 to 1:16
- SUPPORTS INPUT AND OUTPUT SAMPLING RATES UP TO 212kHz
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 128dB (60dbFS Input, BW = 20Hz to fs/2, A-Weighted)
- THD+N: 125dB (0dbFS Input, BW = 20Hz to fs/2)
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE, LINEAR PHASE DIGITAL FILTERING
- FLEXIBLE AUDIO SERIAL PORTS:
- Master or Slave Mode Operation
- Supports I2S, Left-Justified, Right-Justified, and TDM Data Formats
- TDM Mode Allows Daisy-Chaining of Up to Four Devices
- SUPPORTS 24-, 20-, 18-, or 16-BIT INPUT AND OUTPUT DATA
- All Output Data is Dithered from the Internal 28-Bit Data Path
- SERIAL PERIPHERAL INTERFACE (SPI)™ PORT SUPPORTS REGISTER READ AND WRITE OPERATIONS IN SOFTWARE MODE
- BYPASS MODE
- Routes Input Port Data Directly to the Output Port
- FOUR GROUP DELAY OPTIONS FOR THE INTERPOLATION FILTER
- DIRECT DOWNSAMPLING OPTION FOR THE DECIMATION FILTER
- DIGITAL DE-EMPHASIS FILTER
- User-Selectable for 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz Sampling Rates
- SOFT MUTE FUNCTION
- PROGRAMMABLE DIGITAL OUTPUT ATTENUATION (SOFTWARE MODE ONLY)
- 256 Steps: 0dB to 127.5dB with 0.5dB Steps
- INPUT-TO-OUTPUT SAMPLING RATIO READBACK (SOFTWARE MODE ONLY)
- POWER-DOWN MODES
- SUPPORTS OPERATION FROM A SINGLE +1.8V or +3.3V POWER SUPPLY
- AVAILABLE IN A TQFP-64 PACKAGE
- DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLES
- DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATIONS
- AUDIO DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- BROADCAST STUDIO EQUIPMENT
- GENERAL DIGITAL AUDIO PROCESSING
U.S. Patent No. 7,262,716.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SRC4184IPAG
The SRC4184 is a four-channel, asynchronous sample rate converter (ASRC), designed for professional and broadcast audio applications. The SRC4184 combines a wide input-to-output sampling ratio with outstanding dynamic range and ultra low distortion. The input and output serial ports support the most common audio data formats, as well as a time division multiplexed (TDM) format. This allows the SRC4184 to interface to a wide range of audio data converters, digital audio receivers and transmitters, and digital signal processors.
The SRC4184 may be operated in Hardware mode as a standalone pin-programmed device, with dedicated control pins for serial port mode, audio data format, soft mute, bypass, and digital filtering functions. Alternatively, the SRC4184 may be operated in Software mode, where a four-wire serial peripheral interface (SPI) port provides access to internal control and status registers.
The SRC4184 operates from either a +1.8V core supply or a +3.3V core supply. When operating from +3.3V, the +1.8V required by the core logic is derived from an internal voltage regulator. The SRC4184 also requires a digital I/O supply, which operates from +1.65V to +3.6V. The SRC4184 is available in a TQFP-64 package.