|Package | PIN:||DB | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Automatic Sensing of the Input-to-Output Sampling Ratio
- Wide Input-to-Output Sampling Range: 16:1 to 1:16
- Supports Input and Output Sampling Rates up to 212 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 128 dB (–60-dB fS Input, BW = 20 Hz to fS / 2, A-Weighted)
- THD+N: –125 dB (0-dB fS Input, BW = 20 Hz to fS / 2)
- Attenuates Sampling and Reference Clock Jitter
- High-Performance, Linear Phase Digital Filtering
- Flexible Audio Serial Ports:
- Master or Slave Mode Operation Supports I2S, Left Justified, Right Justified, and TDM Data Formats
- Supports 16-, 18-, 20-, or 24-Bit Audio Data, TDM Mode Allows Daisy Chaining of up to Eight Devices
- Supports 24-, 20-, 18-, or 16-Bit Input and Output
- All Output Data is Dithered from the Internal 28-Bit Data Path
- Low Group Delay Option for Interpolation Filter
- Soft Mute Function
- Bypass Mode
- Power-Down Mode
- Operates from a Single 3.3-V Power Supply
- Small 28-Pin SSOP Package
- Pin Compatible With the SRC4192, AD1895, and AD1896 U.S. Patent No. 7,262,716 See for details.
Texas Instruments SRC4190IDB
The SRC4190 device is an asynchronous sample rate converter designed for professional and broadcast audio applications. The SRC4190 combines a wide input-to-output sampling ratio with outstanding dynamic range and low distortion. Input and output serial ports support standard audio formats, as well as a Time Division Multiplexed (TDM) mode. Flexible audio interfaces allow the SRC4190 to connect to a wide range of audio data converters, digital audio receivers and transmitters, and digital signal processors.
The SRC4190 is a standalone pin-programmed device, with control pins for mode, data format, mute, bypass, and low group delay functions.
The SRC4190 may be operated from a single 3.3-V power supply. A separate digital I/O supply (VIO) operates with a 1.65-V to 3.6-V supply, allowing greater flexibility when interfacing to current and future generation signal processors and logic devices. The SRC4190 is available in a 28-pin SSOP package.