|Package | PIN:||DAD | 32|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 70-W RMS Power (BTL) Into 4 With Less Than 0.2% THD+N
- 95-dB Dynamic Range (TDAA System With TAS5026)
- Power Efficiency Greater Than 90% Into 4- Loads
- Smaller Power Supplies
- Self-Protecting Design With Autorecovery
- 32-Pin TSSOP (DAD) PowerPAD Package
- 3.3-V Digital Interface
- EMI-Compliant When Used With Recommended System Design
- DVD Receiver
- Home Theatre
- Mini/Micro Component Systems
- Internet Music Appliance
PurePath Digital and PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5111ADAD
The TAS5111A is a high-performance digital amplifier power stage designed to drive a 4- speaker up to 70 W with 0.2% distortion plus noise. The device incorporates TIs PurePath Digital technology and is used with a digital audio PWM processor (TAS50XX) and a simple passive demodulation filter to deliver high-quality, high-efficiency digital audio amplification.
The efficiency of this digital amplifier can be greater than 90%, depending on the system design. Overcurrent protection, overtemperature protection, and undervoltage protection are built into the TAS5111A, safeguarding the device and speakers against fault conditions that could damage the system.