|Package | PIN:||DCA | 56|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 50 W per Channel (BTL) Into 6 Ω (Stereo)
- 95 dB Dynamic Range With TAS5026
- Less Than 0.1% THD+N (1 W RMS Into 6 Ω)
- Less Than 0.2% THD+N (50 W RMS into 6 Ω)
- Power Efficiency Typically 90% Into 6-Ω Load
- Self-Protecting Design (Undervoltage, Overtemperature and Short Conditions) With Error Reporting
- Internal Gate Drive Supply Voltage Regulator
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended System Design
- DVD Receiver
- Home Theatre
- Mini/Micro Component Systems
- Internet Music Appliance
PurePath Digital and PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5112ADCA
The TAS5112A is a high-performance, integrated stereo digital amplifier power stage designed to drive 6-Ω speakers at up to 50 W per channel. The device incorporates TIs PurePath Digital technology and is used in conjunction with a digital audio PWM processor (TAS50XX) and a simple passive demodulation filter to deliver high-quality, high-efficiency, true-digital audio amplification.
The efficiency of this digital amplifier is typically 90%, reducing the size of both the power supplies and heat sinks needed. Overcurrent protection, overtemperature protection, and undervoltage protection are built into the TAS5112A, safeguarding the device and speakers against fault conditions that could damage the system.