|Package | PIN:||DKD | 36|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 100-W RMS Power (BTL) Into 4 With Less Than 10% THD+N
- 80-W RMS Power (BTL) Into 4 With Less Than 0.2% THD+N
- 0.09% THD+N at 1 W Into 4
- Power Stage Efficiency Greater Than 90% Into 4- Load
- Self-Protecting Design
- Industrial Temperature Rating
- 36-Pin PSOP3 Package
- 3.3-V Digital Interface
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended System Design
- DVD Receiver
- Home Theatre
- Mini/Micro Component Systems
- Internet Music Appliance
PurePath Digital, PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5121IDKD
The TAS5121I is a high-performance, digital-amplifier power stage designed to drive a 4- speaker up to 100 W. The TAS5121I is rated for operation at industrial temperatures. The device incorporates PurePath Digital technology and can be used with a TI audio pulse-width modulation (PWM) processor and a simple passive demodulation filter to deliver high-quality, high-efficiency, digital-audio amplification.
The efficiency of this digital amplifier can be greater than 90%, depending on the system design. Overcurrent protection, overtemperature protection, and undervoltage protection are built into the TAS5121I, safeguarding the device and speakers against fault conditions that could damage the system.