|Package | PIN:||DCA | 56|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 2 × 30 W (BTL) Into 6 at 1 kHz
- 95-dB Dynamic Range (in System With TAS5026)
- < 0.2% THD+N (in System 30 W RMS Into 6- Resistive Load)
- Device Power Efficiency Typical >90% Into 6- Load
- Self-Protection Design (Including Undervoltage, Overtemperature and Short Conditions) With Error Reports
- Internal Gate Drive Supply Voltage Regulator
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended System Design
- DVD Receiver
- Home Theatre
- Mini/Micro Component Systems
- Internet Music Appliance
PurePath Digital and PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5122DCA
The TAS5122 is a high-performance, integrated stereo digital amplifier power stage designed to drive 6- speakers at up to 30 W per channel. The device incorporates TIs PurePath Digital technology and is used in conjunction with a digital audio PWM processor (TAS50XX) and a simple passive demodulation filter to deliver high-quality, high-efficiency, true-digital audio amplification.
The efficiency of this digital amplifier is typically greater than 90%, reducing the size of both the power supplies and heat sinks needed. Overcurrent protection, overtemperature protection, and undervoltage protection are built into the TAS5122, safeguarding the device and speakers against fault conditions that could damage the system.