|Package | PIN:||DKD | 36|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- 2×125 W at 10% THD+N Into 4- BTL
- 2×98 W at 10% THD+N Into 6- BTL
- 2×76 W at 10% THD+N Into 8- BTL
- 4×45 W at 10% THD+N Into 3- SE
- 4×35 W at 10% THD+N Into 4- SE
- 1×192 W at 10% THD+N Into 3- PBTL
- 1×240 W at 10% THD+N Into 2- PBTL
- >100 dB SNR (A-Weighted)
- <0.1% THD+N at 1 W
- Thermally Enhanced Package Option:
- DKD (36-Pin PSOP3)
- High-Efficiency Power Stage (>90%) With 140-m Output MOSFETs
- Power-On Reset for Protection on Power Up Without Any Power-Supply Sequencing
- Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including:
- Short Circuit
- Error Reporting
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended System Design
- Intelligent Gate Drive
- Mini/Micro Audio System
- DVD Receiver
- Home Theater
PurePath Digital and PowerPAD are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5152DKD
The TAS5152 is a third-generation, high-performance, integrated stereo digital amplifier power stage with improved protection system. The TAS5152 is capable of driving a 4- bridge-tied load (BTL) at up to 125 W per channel with low integrated noise at the output, low THD+N performance, and low idle power dissipation.
A low-cost, high-fidelity audio system can be built using a TI chipset, comprised of a modulator (e.g., TAS5508) and the TAS5152. This system only requires a simple passive LC demodulation filter to deliver high-quality, high-efficiency audio amplification with proven EMI compliance. This device requires two power supplies, 12 V for GVDD and VDD, and 35 V for PVDD. The TAS5152 does not require power-up sequencing due to internal power-on reset. The efficiency of this digital amplifier is greater than 90% into 6 , which enables the use of smaller power supplies and heatsinks.
The TAS5152 has an innovative protection system integrated on-chip, safeguarding the device against a wide range of fault conditions that could damage the system. These safeguards are short-circuit protection, overcurrent protection, undervoltage protection, and overtemperature protection. The TAS5152 has a new proprietary current-limiting circuit that reduces the possibility of device shutdown during high-level music transients. A new programmable overcurrent detector allows the use of lower-cost inductors in the demodulation output filter.