|Package | PIN:||DDV | 44|
|Temp:||S (0 to 125)|
- PurePath™ HD Integrated Feedback Provides:
- 0.03% THD at 1 W into 4 Ω
- > 65 dB PSRR (No Input Signal)
- > 105 dB (A-weighted) SNR
- Preclipping Output for Control of a Class-G Power
- Reduced Heat Sink Size due to use of 60-mΩ
Output MOSFET With > 90% Efficiency at Full
- Output Power at 10%THD+N
- 150-W and 4-Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- 300-W and 2-Ω in PBTL Mono Configuration
- Output Power at 1%THD+N
- 125-W and 4-Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- 65-W and 8-Ω BTL Stereo Configuration
- Click- and Pop-Free Start-up
- Error Reporting Self-Protected Design With UVP,
Overtemperature, and Short-Circuit Protection
- EMI Compliant When Used With Recommended
- 44-Pin HTSSOP (DDV) Package for Reduced
Texas Instruments TAS5614LADDVR
The TAS5614LA device is a feature optimized class-D power amplifier based on the TAS5614LA.
The TAS5614LA uses large MOSFETs for improved power efficiency and a novel gate drive scheme for reduced losses in idle and at low output signals leading to reduced heat sink size.
The unique preclipping output signal can be used to control a class-G power supply. This combined with the low idle loss and high power efficiency of the TAS5614LA leads to industry-leading levels of efficiency ensuring a super "green" system.
The TAS5614LA uses constant voltage gain. The internally matched gain resistors ensure a high Power Supply Rejection Ratio giving an output voltage only dependent on the audio input voltage and free from any power supply artifacts.
The high integration of the TAS5614LA makes the amplifier easy to use; and, using TIs reference schematics and PCB layouts leads to fast design in time. The TAS5614LA is available in the space-saving, surface-mount, 44-pin HTSSOP package.